Thursday, January 3, 2013

Rahm Emanuel Gay truth and Google.

Am I allowed call Rahm Emanual gay if I admit to having sucked cock?  Charlie Rose was wonderful last night with snippets of interviews with people who died in 2012. Gore Vidal said it best "It doesn't matter what people think of you, what matters is what you think of them."

I get a lot hits on politician Ben Ray Lujan being gay but I get even more hits on Super Joel Tornabene, the gayest person I ever knew, and they are all about his politics.
The Lost Souls' Room with the former Chief of Police in attendance was remarkably candid for a public forum.  Long ago I realized if they wanted to get you they will.  On something sexual first or drug related or money or something ... but they would get you.  Dirty bathrooms, underage sex, political set-ups, planting evidence, what the fuck, what ever.

Sexual guilt runs the world.

No comments: